GW2 PvX Wiki
Site Master Plan
I have decided to setup this PvX site. It'll take a while to get this site properly setup for easy build making though.
First, I would like to look for a few volunteers proficient in mediawiki to be the admin/sysop. If you are interested, leave a message in my talk page and mention your prior experience. Having admin/sysop for this site at this point isn't absolutely necessary but it'll greatly speed things up.
Second, the logo is temporary and I'll likely commission a new logo on fiverr soon, unless anyone here is interested in designing one.
Site Objectives (Short Version)
- Educate players on how to make and judge builds.
- Allow easy build creation and discussion
Site Objectives (Long Version)
See my user page.
What needs to be done
- Build discussion
- Import relevant files
- Create templates
- Create a master template and formatting guidelines for build
- Discussion system (probably a forum thread-like system is preferable to the current talk page)
- Rating system (up for discussion, I'm not in favor of the one used by gwpvx)
I'll make the links to kick start everything on the list tomorrow.
Builds by category
|PvE - General||Meta||Great||Good||All||Testing||Trial|
|PvE - Farming||Meta||Great||Good||All||Testing||Trial|
|PvE - Dungeons||Meta||Great||Good||All||Testing||Trial|
|PvE - Fractals||Meta||Great||Good||All||Testing||Trial|
|PvE - Group Build||Meta||Great||Good||All||Testing||Trial|
|World vs World||Meta||Great||Good||All||Testing||Trial|